Friday, April 14, 2017

Week 10

Hey everyone, it's the last week. This past week has been a lot of preparing for my presentation on May 6th, so I don't have much to show you. So I'll take this time to say: come to my presentation at 3:05-3:20.

So what have I been doing for my presentation? For the most part I have been trying to find ways to explain my research in a straightforward interesting way. That means finding a lot of pictures (in some cases making my own) and planning exactly what I am going to say. This doesn't lend to a very interesting blog post, but I do have one interesting thing that I have to do for the presentation.

I am trying to make the coughs/errors found with the earlier algorithm playable. That means going through all of the code and adding a few lines to take numbers from the error matrix and apply them to the sound sample. So far this has proved pretty difficult, and I haven't actually finished it yet, but I thought it would be good to tell you about my coding.

Well that's all for this week, hopefully I'll see you at the presentation, so until then...Buh Bye.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck on finishing your presentation and on making the coughs/errors found playable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke! Can't wait for your presentation! How long do you think it will take to make the coughs and errors playable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Luke. I'm a little confused what you mean by "playable." Is it identifying the errors so that you can include them in your presentation? Anyways, good luck on your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Luke. Can't believe we've reached the end of the project already. I'll try to make your presentation; can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyo! Congrats on finishing your project! I'll see if I can make it to your project on the 6th. Good luck on your presentation and hopefully it runs very smoothly. Glad I could follow this blog; the uniqueness really piqued my interest and it hasn't worn down throughout these 10 weeks. Glad I got to read till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Luke! It's been awesome reading about your project for the past 10 weeks, can't wait until your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been quite the journey for the past 10 weeks, huh? I hope you enjoyed and learned something about your research project much like I did! Just the presentation left!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Luke! I've really enjoyed following along throughout these past few weeks. Good luck on the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Luke. I look forward to seeing your presentation. Good luck on fixing your code.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Luke! It's nice to see that your project is wrapping up nicely. Can't wait to see your presentation!

    ReplyDelete